Does your organization have a compelling story to tell? If so, enter in our “Pictures are Worth a Thou$and Dollars” Contest.
We will be selecting a winner for the month of October, November and December! Monthly winners will receive a check made out to the organization for $250. Then it will be up to the Popcorn Palace fans to vote on which organization will receive the grand prize of an additional $250!
To enter, fill out this online survey at http://bit.ly/pkTcovAND send an organization picture to email@example.com.
If we do not receive a picture, your entry will be null and void.
As a token of our appreciation, every complete entry will receive a gift!
We look forward to reading your stories!
• Your entry is not complete until a picture is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Only fundraisers that completed a fundraiser during 2011 are eligible
• All submissions become the property of Popcorn Palace
• You may only enter once
• October entries are due on the 31st. October winner will be announced Nov. 7th
• November entries are due on the 30th. November winner will be announced Dec. 7th
• December entries are due on the 31st. December winner will be announced Jan. 9th
• Voting for Grand Prize winner ends January 31st, 2012. Winner will be announced Feb. 4th
• Prize is non-transferable
• Winner will be contacted via email
• Once notified, winners are responsible for responding with their postal addresses, email addresses and phone numbers (for our shipper)
• Postal addresses must be submitted within one week of (seven days) of notification
• This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Blogger nor Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to Popcorn Palace and not to Facebook, Twitter nor Blogger
• Employees, interns, contractors, vendors, as well as their immediate families, of Popcorn Palace, its affiliates, and any representatives or agencies of Popcorn Palace or other persons professionally connected to the Contest are not eligible to participate
• Judges’ decision is final